New Visitor
cdh87

Long time customer, denied service

I have been a customer with Comcast for four years. I recently moved to a new home and was told that my home was unserviceable. I found out that three neighbors on my street have service with Comcast. Two houses to the left of my house, and the house to the right of my home are all serviced by Comcast, but they continue to say that my home is unservicable. I have asked them many times to send someone to my home to tell me in person that mu house is unseravicable, but they constantly refuse. I have a Comcast box about 15 yards from my front door. Why can Comcast service 3 of my neighbors, but refuse me service? I was suggested by a Comcast agent to cancel my service. Why would Comcast lose a long time paying customer, before they would help me? I find this customer service to be very poor and I am highly disappointed with Comcast.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Re: Long time customer, denied service

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

Or you can ask for help in the Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum or via Twitter.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Long time customer, denied service

I don't understand why you still are paying for service if you can't get it at your new home? didn't you cancel your service before you moved?