New Visitor

Lost Internet Connection

Lost my internet connection today so I called customer service. Asked them if there was any activity in my neighborhood that could potentially be impacting my service.  

No.

DId all the troubleshooting - disconnect everything, power down, reboot, etc. No joy.

Comcast response: We'll be there Saturday!

So as I leave to take my daughter to an appointment, what do I see NEXT DOOR? Two (2) Comcast vehicle at the neighbor's house and two (2) techs. Told them I had lost service at 1535 (it's now 1745). 

We'll check it out.

Called Customer Service and told them about the activity and their answer: But we have you scheduled for Saturday between 1300 and 1500.

Unbelievable. I really don't think they want me to continue as a customer.

New Visitor

Re: Lost Internet Connection - The Saga Continues

And it gets better.

Online customer service (connecting to the internet via cell phone) says I'll escalate this to our priority service department. Expect a call.

So I get a call at 1947 - Apologize for your problems. Told him that they had two guys working next door earlier this evening.

His reposnse: Well it wasn't your address/account. And you have a service call scheduled for Saturday.

-* CLICK *-

I hope J.D. Power recognizes this company for their complete and utter failure in resolving customer complaints in a timely manner. Wish I could buy something with the apologies I've been offered.

And the worst thing is: We pay in advance for service...