New Visitor
Veryangrycustom

My Terrible Experience With Comcast

I am extremely angry with the terrible treatment and service that I have received from Comcast. I asked the call center supervisor Heather to close out my account with a zero balance on today. After I vented off all of my frustrations to her and after she read the notes of my account, she refused to do so. She stated that she will only give me credit for the days that my services have been off. She could care less about all of   I have been calling your agency several times within the last three weeks reporting problems with my services. A technician came out on last week and did nothing. A technician came out on yesterday and did nothing. Matter of a fact, he left my apartment making me think that he would be returning after he checked out side or my building. I waited and later discovered that he had left the building and closed out the ticket as an incomplete. This is the information that was given to me when I called Comcast. According to your agent, he made it appeared that he wasn't able to contact me to gain entrance. This was very unprofessional. The agent arranged for someone to call me back within 15 minutes. That person called back two hours later. I was contacted later by an agent to tell me that a contractor would come today between the hours of 1-4 to repair the damaged lines. I received a call during the 11:00 hour from the contractor telling me that he would soon finish the assignment that he was working on and would come to me next. I gave him permission to come before his scheduled time due to the desperation on my situation. I haven't had telephone services since last Friday. Although the contractor was somewhat helpful, he could not restore my telephone service. He told me to call the Customer Service line to request that a different technician come out and replace the phone lines inside of my house. He replaced the ones outside. I did as he instructed me. I spoke with a young man who promised to get someone out today between the hours of 3-5. He stated that because of the fact that my services have not been working, he would see to it that someone would come out today. He even gave me a ticket number (003621902). I could have returned to work since the other contractors came and left early. I waited and waited. I called Comcast at 5 pm to find out the status. A female agent confirm that the ticket order was cancelled. I was FURIOUS. I was so angry after having to wait on the line with each agent more than 20 minutes. I was even more angry that MY PHONE SERVICEs was not on. I use a prepaid cell phone and had to pay for the minutes to use the phone. A few minutes later I called back and spoke with Vera who kept me on the phone for 24 minutes for her supervisor Heather who never came to the phone. I was later transferred to Heather who did not handle my problems correctly. She told me that I would have to wait for a construction technician to come out. She never addressed all of the problems that I shared with her. She made it clear that I was not going to have my account closed out with a zero balance after I shared with her that I missed two days of work and had paid $60 for prepaid calling cards and that the services did not work correctly for week.