New Visitor
instableoxymoro

On hold for an hour and a half!

I've been on hold for an hour and a half! All I want to do is change my level of service but after this ridiculously long hold time I am probably going to cancel my entire service. I definitely have the correct number because all I have heard for the past hour and a half is Comcast commercials. I wish it would tell me how long my wait time is, my number in line, an option to call me back...something! Even being able to change my service online would be nice but they only want you to upgrade...not downgrade online. I guess they are convinced they can talk you into keeping your current level of service by placing you on hold forever...

Frustrated.

New Visitor
instableoxymoro

Re: I wanted to cancel my services last night but after over 2 hrs was too late ...

Had the same experience...I'm going to try the upgrade tactic. I was on hold an hour and a half to downgrade

New Visitor
instableoxymoro

Re: I wanted to cancel my services last night but after over 2 hrs was too late ...

Wow. I call and say i want to upgrade and receive an instant answer. Now that guy is trying to drop me into the same queue but I instisted on talking to someone. I've NEVER had this bad customer service. It's obviously a part of Comcast culture if others here are experiencing the same thing. I wouldn't bother posting here if I wasn't so upset. 

New Visitor
instableoxymoro

Still on hold. The person I finally spoke with essentially said he is equally worthless and wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor or anyone that can help. Even after telling him I've been on hold for two hours! My Saturday is ruined. What really stinks is I do not have any option for internet in my area. I'm stuck.