New Visitor
dirlink

Please help, need Executive level contact

Have had mulitple service calls on a recent Xfinity installation.  Functionality still not complete after 4 service calls and hours on the phone.  Would appreciate the email address of a real person ComCast executive to handle this issue.  Someone who is placed high enough to knock some heads together.

Thanks.

Regular Contributor
tcby

Re: Please help, need Executive level contact

sent you a private message

New Visitor
ARuffin

Please send me this info as well. I have asked for the address and name whenever I call and of course I'm told that they'll put a ticket it and someone will call me back. I've never gotten a call back.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

Or you can ask for help in the Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum or via Twitter.

Regular Contributor
spaceysister1

I suggest emailing Rick Germano, VP of Customer Operations. I have had my share of frustrations trying to deal with inefficient reps at the call centers when i needed to resolve problems. I even started getting the names of all the people at the calls centers including a supervisor who were absolutely NO HELP AT ALL in getting my problems resolved and i included those names in my email to Rick Germano's office.  I have always received a response (email, phone call and/or letter) from his executive office, not necessarily from him but from his staff and they have helped to resolve my problem. It's unfortunate that it has to go to that level but do what you have to do to get someone to fix the problem. When is Comcast going to realize that some of their employees are their worst downfall?

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

spaceysister1 wrote:

I suggest emailing Rick Germano, VP of Customer Operations.....

Any correspondence you send or calls you make to executives are handled by corporate customer service. Rick probably isn't going to read your letter.

Regular Contributor
spaceysister1

i-am-nerdburg, i wrote "not necessarily from him but from his staff"? Can't you read? The bottom line is trying to help our fellow forum participants. When you click on "email Rick Germano", it gets you to the right department at the executive level and you get a response and a resolution when all else has failed.   

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Regular Visitor

Thanks for posting this.

I called executive support and filed a formal complaint this afternoon. I was told a rep would call me by 6pm tonight.

Comcast Customer Service is not designed to resolve  any complex or recurring issue:

Comcast support staff can only contact first level techs or their supervisors. They are not given the authority to transfer complaints to anyone else. This means that if your complaint is not resolved, you wind up talking to the same people that couldnt figure it out in the first place. We have had repeated service calls on this issue for months without it being fixed.

Comcast phone techicians do not have test equipment that can detect intermittent problems with your cable/internet. All they can do is check the cable or internet connection to see if it is connected, and reset the modem if needed.

Field techs who come out to the house may or may not see an intermittent event take place.. As one told me, 'If I hadn't seen the drop in net connection, I  would not have beleived it.'

Comcast information about your area tries to make their service sound good. I was told there is a 'potential service issue' by the automated system while the tv blnked on and off. I  talked to tech support and told tem there is an actual problem.

Comcast knows they have problems on mercer island WA: trucks testing for signal problems were in front of our hour when a service tech arrived. At a business,  I was told the whole POS system was very slow after my transaction took forever to complete.

IMHO, comcast does not have a way to find intermittent problems and fix them, or chooses not to spend the money to make a troubleshooting system that has this capability.

Holly

New Visitor
ECameron

where is the "email Rick Germano" link at??

Regular Contributor
spaceysister1

New Visitor
dissatcust

Contacting via the referenced link does no good at all.  Just gets more form letters from the same useless reps you've been dealing with.

Contributor
sanderswoman013

Me too!!!  I've been trying to just get someone to come back and RECONNECT my service that was diconnected by the technician during a new customer install!  Very frustrating! 

New Visitor
wachikzai

What is Rick's email address?