New Visitor
sheilacartier

Prepaid visa rebate card

I think, I got ripped again. I had closed my account back in Aug. 2011, because my payment seem to increase every bill I get, with out letting me know. I got this  ad in the mail, saying why I should come back. They have all these great deals.  I've talk to my friends & my case worker. They all said, are you sure you want to go through that again, after what happen from last time. They all said, don't go back.  I told them about the promotion and deals.  I decide, I give a  try again. I had open my account on Dec. 2011. With triple bundle, the agreement was two year contract, 12 months dvr, 3 mo. Choice of HBo, Showtime, and starz, Plus, $250 prepaid visa card. I didn't sign any contract, it was through phone. The reason, they said, that I was not qualify because my payments was late. I did pay as soon as I got the bill. Why, my payment was so high, when I just paid all the activation fees. Than, I found out, that expect the payment is paid one month ahead. Well, no one told me anything about that. I don't remember this, last time with the service,   when I told them, I've done eveything that I was suppose to do. I followed, all the rules. It's been 4 mo. and still no card. Now, when call, that I was promised and so I better get it. Now, they said it will be sent next couple weeks. I so regrets, not listening to my friends. I will not  recommend they're service to anyone.

New Visitor
AprilSkid

Re: Prepaid visa rebate card

Want to know whats really funny?  I was a first time subscriber, and signed up under the same deal...but never got a card.  And now I have spent 6 months playing email tag, the only response that I ever get is this:  "I'm out of the office and will respond to your email as soon as I return in a few days..."

Even more funny, I get this response from the same CSR every time I email about the issue...and I do that every week...must be nice, meanwhile, I'm about to cancel my service...done with the fraud, bait and switch, and the attorney I have spoken with, is VERY happy to take on this case!

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

New Visitor
AprilSkid

So, I've called, emailed, etc, and guess what...big surprise, was promised a call back, and three weeks later, not even a whisper...is this how Comcast deals with their screw-ups?  Just ignore it (the customer) until they go away, i.e. quit expecting promises made to them to be fulfilled, or just cancel their services?  Yep, when my renewal time comes along, I'm switching to dish, at least I know for a fact that they deliver on their promises, no bait and switch fraud there!!!

Email Expert
CCCarole

The Administrastor has been notifed of your posts.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Administrator
ComcastLarry

Thank You

-ComcastLarry-
New Visitor
AprilSkid

No, NO ONE has been trying to call me!!  I spoke to people at the rebate card "hotline" over a month ago, I gave them the ONLY phone number we had at that time, and told them that we would not have it for much longer.  I would love to send you a private message...just how do I do that?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Private Messages (PM’s)

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small white envelope  screenshot.108.jpg

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’.  A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public viewin the Forums.

The white envelope turns to yellow when you receive a PM.  screenshot.107.jpg

To open a PM to read it, double click on the yellow envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message.  You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post.  By default, Private Messages are enabled.  You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Visitor
gordonbarton

I have been waiting for my prepaid card. I found a link a month ago that told me it was approved and to give it time. How much time? I was told 3 payments needed to be made before the card was issued. It's been more than that. Feeling ripped off.

Please reply

Email Expert
CCCarole

[ Edited ]

gordonbarton wrote:

I have been waiting for my prepaid card. I found a link a month ago that told me it was approved and to give it time. How much time? I was told 3 payments needed to be made before the card was issued. It's been more than that. Feeling ripped off.

Please reply

I would recommend sending an email to the We Can Help Team for assistance.

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

.Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

Visitor
gordonbarton

[ Edited ]
New Visitor
ladyjay91

I've been playing the call the 1-800-526-3268 rebate line for several weeks now

and all I get is to be on hold for more than a hour and listen to jazz music.

Then they saw go to www.checkmyrebate.com website well guess what?

I Comcast rebate representative has to enter your information in that system.

Guess what?  YOU NEVER GET to speak to a live person all you get is put on hold

for minutes and hours on end.

Yes it's been more than 90 days, yes the promised me that if I moved and kept

COMCAST I'd get a $250 pre-paid visa gift card.

Have I gotten the issue resolved yet NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

New Visitor
ladyjay91

Trying phoning them but have the time to sit on hold for a hour plus

1-800-526-3268

or if your lucky enough to speak to someone and get your information entered in the system

check for it at

www.checkmyrebate.com

Email Expert
CCCarole

I would recommend sending an email to the We Can Help Team for assistance.

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

.Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem