Regular Contributor
RHPT

Price List and Performance Details

Is there somewhere I can get a list of prices Comcast charges for their different Digital plans (e.g., Starter, Economy, Premium, etc). and a list of the different internet plans (Preferred,  PLus, etc).

Thanks.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: Price List and Performance Details

Best place to start would be your nearest local office. They should have something on paper. Or if you have a number you could call and ask. You might even be able to get something from a chat session but I would try a local office first.

Contributor
wwestfeldt

Baloney. The best place is nowhere. I have been to the local office twice, called customer service three times. Spent hours on the web pages. I get nothing inconsistent, conflcting, inaccurate, and ignorant responses. Buying something from Comcast is like a game of Dungeons and Dragons. I would like to know who I can complain to at Comcast. Apparently they don't exist or it's a secret.

Contributor
delphi49

ordering service on line , lets say for getting high speed  internet has one set of prices, going to the office you get another set of prices and the bill has a third set of prices.

the best source to find the accurate price is to call comcast president aboard his yacht somewher  in Venice. 

New Visitor
New Visitor

I agree, the web site is worthless when trying to see what I currently have and then being able to upgrade, add services, or downgrade.  Web chat refers me to the web site.  Circular.

Visitor

This really ticks me off!   I am tryin to get a quote for my 90 year old mom, but nooooooo, if anyone finds out something let me know, okay??

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Comcast includes price lists annually in their bills.  Mine was in the September bill.  Online copies of the past 12 monthly bills are available.  Select the "Customers" tab at the top of this page and the "Manage My Account" dropdown, then enter the requested information and look at various bills.

Visitor

Thank you so very much for your quick response...

Andi

New Visitor
New Visitor

My original Question:

"I'm trying to see what I currently have and then being able to upgrade, add services, or downgrade."

25 days later I receive my "response". They refer me back to the forum where the answer to my question is:

"Comcast includes price lists annually in their bills."

1) Obviously non-responsive.

2) I can only assume there is no way to change services online.

3) Must be time to get DIRECT TV.

Email Expert
CCCarole

nw9 wrote:

My original Question:

"I'm trying to see what I currently have and then being able to upgrade, add services, or downgrade."

25 days later I receive my "response". They refer me back to the forum where the answer to my question is:

"Comcast includes price lists annually in their bills."

1) Obviously non-responsive.

2) I can only assume there is no way to change services online.

3) Must be time to get DIRECT TV.

Please -re-read WarEagle's post.  He also said:

"Online copies of the past 12 monthly bills are available.  Select the "Customers" tab at the top of this page and the "Manage My Account" dropdown, then enter the requested information and look at various bills."

The Online billing statements show your previous bills by month. You can choose which billing month to see.   (opens as a pdf file)  For example, my February online statement also included the price list effective March 1st.  It appears in the pdf file before the billing statement.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Visitor

I did check my statement and it did show all the options, but no prices??  If someone has the prices for the 1st 2 budget options, Basic and extended Basic could you just send the prices to me?

Thank you!

Andi

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Since prices vary by region all over the country unless someone from your market/area responds the prices another customer gives you probably will not be accurate.

Have you checked your bill from last December? We had a price list in that billing and again in the February bill with the price increases for this year.

And Expanded Basic is now called Digital Starter, a few more channel offerings.

If you  want to post the city or just the state you are in maybe someone in the forums can give you an idea of pricing for your region.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Andi,

Which billing statement (month) the price list is in could vary be location. Did you look at more than one statement date?  Pricing too, varies by location, so what prices I might show for my area, might not be the same for your area.

As an existing customer, I would call 1-800 comcast and ask them the prices for the specific budget plans you are interested in. 

CC

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Visitor

Thank you for your help.  I read here that calling about prices are sometimes vary than other methods of contact.  I live in Portland Or, 97202.  I checked online too and no prices.  Yes, any bill that had a listing of availability did not have prices.  Sure going through a lot just to help my mom out.

New Visitor
ozkat

Can anyone tell me how much the service is? I get a full run around and the channel lineup does not work. I know that Basic in Memphis is $18.50 and I have Preferred at $54.95. Can anyone here tell me the price and channels on the package in between? Maybe its called the extended basic?

Email Expert
CCCarole

ozkat wrote:

Can anyone tell me how much the service is? I get a full run around and the channel lineup does not work. I know that Basic in Memphis is $18.50 and I have Preferred at $54.95. Can anyone here tell me the price and channels on the package in between? Maybe its called the extended basic?

Prcing varies in different areas of the country so what a price might be here could be  different than the price in your own area. You will get the correct answer for your area by calling 1-800 comcast.  They have access to your Account, we do not.

New Visitor
ozkat

I am located in Covington TN 38019 Tipton county. I have called and I refuse to be on hold again and given only an annoying upsell pitch and no prices.

Email Expert
CCCarole

[ Edited ]

ozkat wrote:

I am located in Covington TN 38019 Tipton county. I have called and I refuse to be on hold again and given only an annoying upsell pitch and no prices.

Maybe someone in your area will see your post and can tell you what they pay.  OR, maybe you could try Chat instead? 

If youi have a local office close to you, you could see if they can help you.  If you click on Customers on the blue tab at the top of the page, then click on Service Center Locations and enter ypour address, it will bring up those closest to you.  Some of the listings may have the local phone number, but many do not.

New Visitor

I am fed up with Comcast/Xfinity and their perpetual price increase plan. I despise a service that every time I call to gripe they offer me a time based deal which at the end of the time is more expensive than it was when I complained. I am stepping down my Comcast service and if the mess with the bill I will leave them altogether. Their customer retationship management sucks.

Mike Hoag ... mhoag8 ... Federal Way

New Visitor
bmshoreline

I get an email last week saying I need to check my cable modem to make sure I have a modem capable of the new speed they are delivering.  I go to a linked website and get some technical gobbledygook and a list of modems.  My modem is not on their list but then they know what modem of theirs I have, its listed on my account under equipment.  I sent them an email ( I only call if I want to get really frustrated ) so what is the deal are they going to provide a new modem.  NO answer, surprise.

So today I am trying to do research on what happens if I unbundled (TV,internet,phone) my service.  I'm signed into my Comcast account and trying to get individual prices for services, a complete list and for existing customers,skip the new customer offer BS.  I click on various services and it says I need to "sign on" to my account but I'm looking at the "sign out" button.  I can't get anywhere except for select packages and bundles. 

I sure wish there were GOOD options available.