New Visitor
Loyalsucker

Problems you may encounter finding anything?

Try to find help or leave a suggestion and what I get is:

Uh-oh!
A system error has occurred. Please try again. If the error persists, please chat with a Comcast respresentative. Error #34384

Page Expired
To protect privacy and enhance security, the page you are trying to access is no longer available.

That is of course after chatting with at least 3 customer service respresentatives?... is that spelled correctly? Maybe they meant respirate as in a breathing person... ahh well, I'm done with them anyway.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Problems you may encounter finding anything?

Loyalsucker wrote:

Try to find help or leave a suggestion and what I get is:

Uh-oh!
A system error has occurred. Please try again. If the error persists, please chat with a Comcast respresentative. Error #34384

Page Expired
To protect privacy and enhance security, the page you are trying to access is no longer available.

That is of course after chatting with at least 3 customer service respresentatives?... is that spelled correctly? Maybe they meant respirate as in a breathing person... ahh well, I'm done with them anyway.

Just curious -where did you get this error?  Did you click on Help?  Please post the URL.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Problems you may encounter finding anything?

[ Edited ]

post by Loyalsucker removed.

Forum Guidelines

(which everyone should read before making his/her first post) state

Please Don't

2. Use Profanity

Please keep your posts clean. Our forums have an automated profanity filter to block out inappropriate language. Please do not circumvent it by finding colorful ways to approximate or disguise those words. If you are caught trying to bypass the filters in any way, your posting privileges may be revoked.