Posted by
New Visitor
Member Since: ‎10-07-2013
Posts: 1


2 years ago I returned router to Comcast. Comcast properly stopped billing for rental. Recently, Comcast hiredl Complete Recovery Corporation to recover that very same router. I explained that I returned it 2 years ago. Rep said I need to contact Comcast Equipment Research Department - can never get thru on their phone number. It seems logical that I returned it since Comcast stopped billing for it. HELP!!!! I do not want to be charged.

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver
Member Since: ‎07-02-2003
Posts: 5,611


New rash of that sort of thing happening. Since you're not getting any help from the front line folks, try sending an email to
Comcast corporate customer service ( Some folks have reported success with it.

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible; (best number to use to call you)
Account number;
A link to your post.