New Visitor
danielschugel

Rebate????????????

I had service installed on October 18th and was told within 30-90 days we would receive our 300.00 Visa Gift card.  We have yet to receive that...  I have called numerous times and have been told we are eligible for it, and it is being processed.  So why is it taking so long.  If I didnt pay my bill for this amount of time youd shut off my services.  Since I saved my online conversation with the tech... I am going to take it to JAG here on post and talk to them about what we can do... I think if you are going to screw the military out of their rebates, then maybe just maybe we can get comcast banned from all military bases

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Rebate????????????

You do have to have service for 90 days, and during that timeframe, cannot have any late payments.  Since you were already told it is being processed...

I would recommend that you send an email to the WE CAN HELP TEAM for assistance.

Send an email to the We Can Help Team.

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Include:

full name
service address
phone number
account number
link to this thread
full details of the problems

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
woodpalp

Re: Rebate????????????

Apparently, it's not just the military (I am a veteran though)...

I submitted an email to "we_can_help@cable.comcast.com," and I received a voicemail message regarding my issues that said to call Comcast.  I called Comcast and had to talk to 4 different people.  After the third person, I was ready to cancel my account and go back to AT&T due to the poor customer service and demeaning tone.  I have two issues that need to be addressed and rectified immediately or I will be cancelling my account and good luck trying to make me pay any penalties after I prove breach of contract on Comcast's part.

1. I was told that I was late on our may payment and wouldn't be eligible for reimbursement of the $100.00 deposit because of it.  I opened my account in April and apparently the billing department was back logged (this is what was told to me by the sales department person I spoke to who was the 4th person I had to talk to) and I didn't get the bill until late.  So; how is this my fault?  If I had received the billing statement in a timely fashion, I would have paid it in a timely fashion. 

2. Again, I called to check on the status of the $250.00 rebate that I signed up for and AGAIN, I had to go through 4 different people all of which said they could tell me what the status was but never did and ultimately directed me to go to www.checkmyrebate.com (don't know why they couldn't just look it up for me).  I went to the website and put my account number in just to get the following response:

"Our records indicate that the service does not meet the eligibility requirements.
Please call 1-800-526-3268 1-800-526-3268 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern time Monday - Friday if you have any questions."

I specifically signed up for this particular service to get the $250.00 rebate and am now being told I'm not eligible.