Contributor
auntjilly

BRING BACK SOAPNET COMCAST!!! You've taken away one of the channels I watch regularly and I'm very upset about it! I'm looking into getting a satellite dish since you apparently don't hear customer complaints or take heed to them!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: SOAPNET

[ Edited ]

You posted the same thing here http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/SOAPNET/m-p/1264675

Replies were made in that thread.

If you read them, you would know that ABC/Disney has CANCELLED SoapNet. In other words, it's going out of business.

Read the other thread for more information on SoapNet.

There is nothing to get back. Soapnet ceased operations on most cable and satellite providers on March 22, 2012, with Disney Junior replacing it in its channel space. An automated Soapnet schedule continues for providers who have not yet made carriage agreements for Disney Junior.

If you were to get it back, you will eventually lose it again. So what if Comcast loses customers to, say Verizon or satellite which is still showing SoapNet? You can't threaten to change providers again to one which is showing because NO ONE will have it.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.