New Visitor
Freddy7623

Still have not received gift card

I have emailed Elisa Stagliano using the address posted in several threads about the gift card fiasco.  I haven't even received the courtesy of an email reply confirming that she received my email.   Our service was set up in Octover of 2011.  It's obviously been more than 90 days.  

Administrator
ComcastLarry

Re: Still have not received gift card

I'm checking on this now for you. I'm sorry you have not heard anything back at this time.

Thank You

-ComcastLarry-
New Visitor
patrosso1015

when i purchased my new home I was going to get direct TV but when I saw that with the triple play I would receive a 250.00 visa gift card I choose comcast , now I think I made a mistake , we should not have to beg or jump thru hoops to get this , I too e-mailed Elisa Stagliano and received no response , is there any hope ?

Email Expert
CCCarole

patrosso1015 wrote:

when i purchased my new home I was going to get direct TV but when I saw that with the triple play I would receive a 250.00 visa gift card I choose comcast , now I think I made a mistake , we should not have to beg or jump thru hoops to get this , I too e-mailed Elisa Stagliano and received no response , is there any hope ?

I have notified the Administrator, watch for a reply please.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Administrator
ComcastLarry

Thank You

-ComcastLarry-
Contributor
mikemey474

I want to have here as well that I have e-mailed Elisa.

I signed up in Oct of 2011, still no $250 gift card.

I'd like it ASAP, thank you. Otherwise, I reserve the right to take any and all actions, including cancelling service for breach of contract.

New Visitor
NSRALEX

I still havn't recieved my $100 visa gc either.  I signed up for the double play package via comcastoffers.com and I've called around to everyone at Comcst & they all give me the runaround.  I have like over 8 numbers saved in my phone of who suppose to help me but no one does.

can anyone help..what do i need to do

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

New Visitor
MichaelLR

We also have not received our gift card.  We signed up in July 2012.  

New Visitor
cornell76a

[ Edited ]

The $250 gift card, as far as I'm concerned, is a scam and lie.  I signed up in June 2012 and at the time of initial installation, was a promised the $250 gift card when I reached the 6 month mark. The 6-month mark came and passed; I called twice and was promised a call back within 3 days that never came. I finally called today and now I'm being told that I was never intended to recieve it all along. Comcast, you seriously have an ethical problem and are a bunch of habitual liars. If you can sleep at night knowing you, as a company, enjoy screwing your customers over, then more power to you.

Email Expert
CCCarole

cornell76a wrote:

The $250 gift card, as far as I'm concerned, is a scam and lie.  I signed up in June 2012 and at the time of initial installation, was a promised the $250 gift card when I reached the 6 month mark. The 6-month mark came and passed; I called twice and was promised a call back within 3 days that never came. I finally called today and now I'm being told that I was never intended to recieve it all along. Comcast, you seriously have an ethical problem and are a bunch of habitual liars. If you can sleep at night knowing you, as a company, enjoy screwing your customers over, then more power to you.

Were you given a reason why you were not entitled to the Visa card?

Send an email to the We Can Help Team

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

.Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
Unhappy-with-x

Once again Xfinity lied about gift cards. I truly hope that the next possible victim of this fraud by Xfinity, reads this before they are taken advantage of by xfinity!

I signed up for a promotion that entitled me to a $400 gift card.  90 days later no card and no word.  I did a chat session with someone and they said that i DID NOT sign up for this promotion.  I have the promotion flyer in my desk drawer.  I then called customer service and a man named Jerricho employee ID number 3834 told me that i indeed did qualify for the card.  He connected me to a number that literaly hung up on me when i could not enter the gift card number. 

I called back and ask to speak to a supervisior. I spoke with someone who said his name was Arize employee number 4450557 and he tried to scam me by crediting $40 to my account.  

Of course i saobjected to the 10% of the actual due.

Anyway, I will not be paying my bill until they resolve this.  It takes about 2 months to disconnect service and that is about the $400 they owe.  Verizon should be expecting a call from me in about 2 months.