New Visitor
Bointac01

Trying to pay my bill with a prepaid visa???//it aint working?????????//

I bought a prepaid visa, and it dont have a card holder name registration, not even on the web site..how do i use it?

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Trying to pay my bill with a prepaid visa???//it aint working?????????//

[ Edited ]

When you say it isn't working, do you mean you are entering your name in card holder name and that doesn't work?

I've used the pre-paid Visa cards in the past to pay bills and never had any trouble using them.

Use it the same way you would if you were using a debit or credit card. Choose card type, enter your name, card number, and expiration date.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Visitor

SE UP NEW ACCOUNT

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

Lilly, are you having a problem you need help with or are you offering advice to the original poster?

If you are having problems and it has nothing to do with using a prepaid Visa card, please start your own thread. Also:

Be comprehensive

Please include as much information to describe your question or issue as possible.

It's really difficult to help someone who does not include details. We are not mind readers.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

With a lot of the prepaid cards you need to register the card with the issuer before you can use it online. Look on the back of the card, go to the website and register and you'll be good to go. I only know this because my teenagers always ask for gift/prepaid cards for holidays/birthdays.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Good point nerdburg. I didn't think of that because the prepaid cards I get from my credit union are ready to be used without registering them.

I pay a dollar for the card, plus the dollar amount of the card.