New Visitor
cmh2

VISA GIFT CARD SOLUTIONS?? A YEAR AND STILL WAITING...

This is not a complaint, but a request for Comcast to come through on their end of the deal.  I signed up for Comcast Triple Play last July under the premise that we would be receiving a $250 Visa Gift Card.  It is now almost a year since the beginning of our agreement.  I have paid faithfully every month and have called to request status on the gift card occasionally along the way.  I have been told to go on a website to check the status with no luck and calls to customer service usually go well then get transferred to a dead end department that is usually closed.  Just today I called and spoke with a very nice guy who was very helpful and after a lengthy wait he checked my account and told me there was no reason why I should have not received the card.  He then said it should be expedited to the billing department whom he was transferring me to only to have a recording that said the department was closed.  Does anyone have a solution to this that will result in the gift card I was promised when I signed up for Comcast service?  Thank you very much!

-Chris

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: VISA GIFT CARD SOLUTIONS?? A YEAR AND STILL WAITING...

try sedning an email here.

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

New Visitor
cmh2

Thank you very much!  I appreciate your quick reply!

Silver Problem Solver
reasd