Regular Visitor

Vacation Hold

We will be out of town until March 15th and would like to put our Triple Play package on vacation.  I spoke with someone at your company that said I can put us back to Basic and reduce our monthly bill to approximately $111.  Is that correct and is that how you handle temporary holds on accounts?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Vacation Hold

Though it not clear this is primarily a customer to customer forum

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

Contributor
GMarcan920

You should be able to request the Seasonal Program which effectively shuts off your TV, Internet, and Phone.  I think it's much less than $111 (see my post "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr").  Make sure you refer to it as the Seasonal Program as their customer service people don't seem to understand anything except that exact wording.  Good Luck.

BTW, I would check your phone a day or two after the service is supposed to stop to make sure they've done it (we did that and that's how we found out that Comcast hadn't honored our request - which BTW, was made in person at a comcast office)

New Visitor
New Visitor
bfr

New Visitor
New Visitor
bfr

it should be noted as I am gathering this varies in different markets....my info was for Southwest Michigan.  YMMV

Visitor

We will be away on a vacation and we will be traveling outside of the country for the next four month and we would like to put ours evolve on hold(TV, Cable, Phone and Internet) for these months. Please advise the options available. I do not want to pay the high monthly charges as I will not be using any if these services. Thank you
Regular Visitor

WE WILL BE ON VACATION STARTING APRIL 30 2014 , SO PUT MY INTERNET SERVICE

ON VACATION TILL WE RETURN SOMETIME IN OCTOBER 2014,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL

THANKS MILBURN AND JANET KING