New Visitor
nikkipug

When will I receive my $100.00 Visa Gift Card?

It has now been over 4 months since I signed up "on line" for Comcast service and was promised a

$100.00 gift card from Visa.  I have called and spoken to numerour agents who all have different answers for me.  I have checked the "Gift Check Status Website" site over and over and it always says there are no records of my gift card.  I understand it could take up to 10 weeks (or that's what I have been told by agents) however, we are now up to 16 weeks and no one is able to assist me!  SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Can someone tell me who can help me?  I have emailed Elisa_Stagliano@cable.comcast.com. And never received a response......Again, SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: When will I receive my $100.00 Visa Gift Card?

[ Edited ]

nikkipug wrote:

It has now been over 4 months since I signed up "on line" for Comcast service and was promised a

$100.00 gift card from Visa.  I have called and spoken to numerour agents who all have different answers for me.  I have checked the "Gift Check Status Website" site over and over and it always says there are no records of my gift card.  I understand it could take up to 10 weeks (or that's what I have been told by agents) however, we are now up to 16 weeks and no one is able to assist me!  SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Can someone tell me who can help me?  I have emailed Elisa_Stagliano@cable.comcast.com. And never received a response......Again, SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Hello,

If you meet all the requirements and you have not received any email from that person keep on sending the email until you get a response that is the only way. Don't give up otherwise you will lose.

Keep a record of everything conversation and what you have done.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: When will I receive my $100.00 Visa Gift Card?

look at the sticky post right above yours it says visa gift card instructions.