Regular Contributor
leohb

Where can I get my hands on a Comcast T-shirt?

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I am looking for a T-shirt with the Comcast/Xfinity logo on it.  Does Comcast sell these?  If there is ever a Comcast event, do they sometimes hand shirts out?  Thanks.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Where can I get my hands on a Comcast T-shirt?

[ Edited ]

There's one on Ebay

HERE

Regular Contributor
leohb

Thanks.  That one looks nice, but I've had bad experiences with buying custom-made unofficial shirts off eBay.  Does Comcast offer promotional, official t-shirts of any kind?  If not, is there a suggestions form I can send to them as a request?

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

There's a feedback form on comcast.com at the bottom right.

There's probably a reason for not having them including a possibilty of "fake employees" with a shirt.

Regular Contributor
leohb

That could be a reason, or maybe the reason is lack of interest among customers?  The employees of Comcast probably wear a different top than what a promotional shirt would look like.  I would have to guess they give out something along those lines in Comcast sponsored-type events.  

For now I guess the eBay shirt will hold me over!  

Official Employee
ComcastNick

I know there is an official store online if you are a Comcast employee, or are otherwise affiliated with Comcast marketing.  But, aside from that, I don't think you can get Comcast apparel. 

I know that working here, I end up with a fair amount of branded apparel, my favorite of which being a slowsky's shirt, but I don't think they give it away outside of employees.

Comcast Nick
APSC Supervisor