Contributor
AnesLP
Accepted Solution

Where is My $350.00 Prepaid Visa Card???

I signed up online for Triple Play Premier Package service on Comcast.com under the $350.00 Prepaid Visa Card Promotion 4 months ago and my account is in good standing as told to me by more than one Customer Service Representative at Comcast. However, when I contacted Customer Service for Checkmyrebate.com I was told today that Comcast has not sent the authorization over to www.checkmyrebate.com/comast

I could have stayed with another cable service but I switched to Comcast because of the $350.00 Prepaid Visa promotion!!!  I need to know when are they going to send the authorization.  I am honoring my commitment to Comcast.  I need to know they are honoring their commitment to me, their customer.

Thank you,

A. L. Partridge

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Where is My $350.00 Prepaid Visa Card???

[ Edited ]

Please send an email to the We Canm Help Team for assistance:

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problems

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor
AnesLP

Thank you CCCarole for responding to my post.  I have sent a message to the email address you gave me and provided the requested information.  I am anxiously waiting to see if I will receive a response and moreover anxious to see if my situation will be resolved.

Thanks again,

A. L. Partridge

Contributor
AnesLP

[ Edited ]

I posted on this forum last week and emailed my information to We_can_help@cable.comcast.com but I have yet to receive a phone  call or a follow up email message with some meaningful information; except the three messages saying they are looking into it. 

It has been over 4 months since I signed up online and started the service.  As I said before I switched to Xfinity because of the $350.00 Prepaid Visa card.  I have been told by various representatives after numerous phone calls, that my account is in good standing so I don't understand why there is a delay in receiving the $350.00 Visa Prepaid card or even an explanation as to what happened.

I have checked each day on www.checkmyrebate.com to see if my prepaid card is even being processed but each time it states "No Record Found". 

From the many postings unfortunately this is an ongoing problem.  If I don't receive the $350.00 Prepaid Visa card then I will have to report my dissatisfaction to the Better Business Bureau and file a report with the State Attorney General's office.  Will someone please contact me and let me know that my Visa card has been issued?

A . L. Partridge

Recognized Contributor
Bill-1948

This is a customer to customer help forum,with almost no oversight from Comcast. No one here has access to any Comcast accounts or records. The experts here can kick you problem up the Comcast food chain.

Contributor
AnesLP

[ Edited ]

Thank you Bill for responding to message.  However, what is it that I do now???  Who should I contact???  Who should I call or send an email to in Comcast to find out what has happened to my Prepaid Visa card?  If my problem has been "kicked up the Comast foodchain" then why hasn't anyone in Comcast contacted me???  I have read other post where customers have been contacted.  So why not now???

I will give it one more week and if no one contacts me then I will take this to another level.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter,

A. L. Partridge

Email Expert
CCCarole

I have notified thevAdministrator.

CC

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Recognized Contributor
Bill-1948

We are just like you Comcast customers. You might try this.  http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Customer-Service/UPDATED-Visa-Card-Issue-Instructions/td-p/1047467

You may wish to try posting on FaceBook,and Twitter your Comcast problems. Your local newspaper in the customer (rip-off) or letters to the editor. You man wish to file with the BBB. Comcast has a presents on Twitter,try that. Also you can try:  https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/comcastdirect

You may have to do regiter with them to post. Check out the Comcast forum there,post in it there may be more help there.

I was hopeing on of the experts here would send your problem up the Comcast food chain. Good Luck.

Email Expert
CCCarole

ALL- I did escalate this to the We Can Help Team myself.

CC

Official Employee
ComcastMelissa

Hi there.  I reviewed the notes here and we have received your email and asked our regional office to investigate this for you.  We have been calling and leaving messages at the phone number associated with the account (also indicated on your emails).  If there is a better contact number, please let us know.  You can reach us at that same email address.  If not, please check your voicemail.  You should have a message with direct call back information. 

Melissa Mendoza
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@comcast.com
Contributor
AnesLP

Hello Melissa and CCCarole:

Eureka!!! I finally received two phone calls in the past two days and a letter today from Comcast Executive Customer Relations stating I have been approved to receive my $350.00 Prepaid Visa card in 6 to 8 weeks. 

Thank you so much for resolving my issue.

A. L. Partridge