New Visitor
klcita

Where is my Visa Gift Card that was promised???

[ Edited ]

I love having comcast..... However, I am very upset with a Rebate Issue. When I signed up for Comcast they told me the Triple Play offer came with a $200 dollar Visa gift card. They told me to wait for it for 3 months, in which I would have to show a good standing with the company. I have paid all my bills on time if not earlier then the due date. 4 months past and still no gift card was ever sent. I called the Comcast Rebate Department on June 8th and was told that they did not have any of my information. At that time I gave them all my information and they told me I would hear from them in 10-21 days. I gave them time to review my payment history and expected to hear from them. Now it is the end of June and have still heard no word from them. After waiting on the phone to speak to someone from the Rebate Department today, July 27, she told me that comcast never sent the information back on my eligibility. I am very upset about this issue and would like it to be resolved as soon as possible. All I want is the $200 Visa gift card to be sent to me as promised when I signed up with the company.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Comcast Rewards Program

Did you see the Visa Card Issue Thread at the top of the page?  This information has been posted many times in that thread.:smileywink:

Visa Gift Card Issues

Anyone that has not received their Visa card are asked in this Thread to please send an email to Steve, AND to also CC Comcast Sherri in that email you send.

Steve and ComcastSherri are working to get this resolved for all of you posters, but they need your information inorder to help you. Please send the following information to Steve Teow at the email address below. Thank you.

Note: If you have already sent the email, please watch this Thread for a reply or a PM.

Name:

- Phone Number on Account:
- Contact Number:
- Best Time To Call:
- Email:

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
KTran2110

I signed up for 12 month promotion in last August with a promised for a "$100 double play rebate". As of today, after 11 months, I still have not seeing the rebate yet!!!!!!!!!

Email Expert
CCCarole

KTran2110 wrote:

I signed up for 12 month promotion in last August with a promised for a "$100 double play rebate". As of today, after 11 months, I still have not seeing the rebate yet!!!!!!!!!

Please send the details as outlined in the post above yours- Send the email to Stebve and CC to ComcastSherrri.

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

New Visitor
komcaststinks

Re: Where is my Visa Gift Card that was promised???

I too have been waiting for over 8 months, WHAT a frickin scam you guys are!

IT'S NOW BEEN 8 MONTHS THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY $250 VISA GIFT CARD, I HAVE TALKED TO SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE THERE ITS PATHETIC. I WAS TOLD WHEN I FIRST SIGNED UP IT WOULD BE HERE AFTER 3 MONTHS OF PAYING MY BILL, I CHECKED AGAIN TODAY AND WAS TOLD I WONT GET ONE BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE A CONTRACT? A CONTRACT? I WENT TO YOUR WEBSITE AND ORDERED SERVICE, SPOKE WITH SOMEONE WHO TOLD ME I WOULD GET THE GIFT CARD AFTER PAYING 3 MONTHS NOW YOU ARE GOING TO LIE AND SAY I DID NOT HAVE A CONTRACT. SHAME ON YOU GUYS. IN ADDITION, I
ORDERED THE NFL REDZONE IN HD, HOWEVER I DON'T RECEIVE IT IN HD, BEEN
PAYING FOR IT, BUT DON’T GET IT. I WAS TOLD IT WAS A TECHINICAL ISSUE
AND THEY REBOOTED MY SYSTEM, THEN IT WAS BECAUSE OF ANOTHER ISSUE, THEN
IT’S A BANDWITH PROBLEM, AND TODAY IT’S A LEGAL PROBLEM WITH THE NFL.
NOT SURE HOW YOU GUYS STAY IN BUSINESS, I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND
THERE ARE DOZENS OF I HATE COMCAST OR kONCAST SUCKS WEB SITES OUT THERE,
SO CLEARLY THIS ISN’T SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU GUYS. I ACTUALY JUST LIKED A
COMCAST SUCK FACE BOOK PAGE TODAY AND WILL BE SENDING MY EXPERIENCE VIA
TWITTER SOON. BUT LUCKILY YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY SERVICE PROVIDERS OUT THERE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR COMPANY, INTEGRITY CLEARLY IS NOT ON YOUR COMPANIES LIST OF PRIORITIES. LOOKS AS IF YOUR STOCK HAS BEEN HEADING
DOWN, MAYBE WALL STREET WILL HAS TAKEN A LITTLE NOTICE THAT YOU CAN
CHANGE YOUR NAME HOWEVER YOU ARE STILL A SLIMY ORGANIZATION UNDERNIETH!

New Visitor
DarcyLou

I too have been given the runaround on this BS Visa giftcard. It's been over 3 months and I spoke to a rep in their actual "Rewards Department." He looked up my account and said they hadn't received my paperwork in their department so he couldn't review it to see if I'm even qualified. Qualified, hmmmm... let's see.. I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years and have always been on time with my payments. Since I moved into my new house in December, I've had 13 technicians and 1 supervisor in a matter of 2 months come out because the quality of my cable was so poor on my HD television, it was like watching tv back in 1984. After all these smug techs coming into my house and half of them forgetting to put on their booties that they are required to wear, finally 1 man by the name of Tamir, tech #3000 figured out that the cable that ran along the outside of my house out to the poll in the alley had been attached by a regular staple gun causing the housing to the cord choke the wiring on the inside making the connection to the cable poor quality. He reattached all of the wiring and used their required staple gun made specifically for cables and Voila! The cable quality was perfect! It only took them 2 months to get it right :/

So then this rep from the so-called Rewards Department tells me I can track my reward updates on my account on the Comcast website. But every time I log on, there is no "rewards" option anywhere. And when I do a google search, I click on comcast rewards column and it just defaults to their home page thus being no rewards option.

After all I have been through with these a-holes, I better get my rewards card as promised. I feel sorry for the Comcast employees that actually care about their customers by trying to fix the problem, but unfortunately this poor quality of a company is constantly screwing up on so many levels that there is no way they could pull their heads out and become a reputable company that people can trust.

New Visitor
nicolady84

The same thing happened to me and I still did not receive my $250 rebate Visa card. I sent the email to the Steve and Sherri and haven't get a reply. I am going to switch back to Uverse because they keep their promise and I will call the newspaper and I will post their lies on facebook and let other people know so that they don't fall for their lies.

Email Expert
CCCarole

[ Edited ]

I don't know how long you contacted Mike ot Sherri, but they haven't been in the Forums in a very long time now.  Did you read the updates infomation posted by the Administrator here?>>

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Customer-Service/UPDATED-Visa-Card-Issue-Instructions/m-p/1047467#U1047...

You can send an email to the We Can Help Team:

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

.Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

New Visitor
TONYBROOKS

Waiting on my 100.00 rewards card
New Visitor
dynise

I was eligible for the rewards card since Oct 29, 2013. I called the rewards center several times and was told comcast didn't send over my information to process a prepaid card for me. Help please feel like I've ben scammed.