New Visitor
hmshanno

XFinity Customer Service Blows

I cancelled my account in WA with Comcast in early November 2011.  I returned all equipment, paid current balances and asked that any additional items be sent to my current address in CA, where I have a Comcast account.  WA folks were helpful and kind.   one week ago I began receiving annoying calls from a collection agency.  I finally called back and they said Comcast had sent me to collections.  

I called Comcast back and was routed to a customer service center in Mexico.  they told me that Comcast had assessed a late fee, and other final bill charges, and I didn't pay it so they sent me to collectoins.  Comcast never sent me a bill, closed my online connection to that account, and didn't call me even though they had my phone number.  I've attempted for two hours yesterday, two hours today, and I even went to a Comcast payment center, and no one can help me with the removal of those charges.  The last guy I just spoke with told me he could send out a ticket to the inside collection department of Comcast, and someone could call me back.  No one else offered that solution, and no one else tried to take care of the problem.  

I will certainly cancel my Comcast account in CA once this is resolved, and advocate for everyone to go to another serve and quit being lazy and accepting service from  such an awful organization.  They would rather give me the run around and break me down to pay the $128 for early cancellation fees which I was not to be assessed, than keep me as a customer.  I am through with Comcast and would encourage everyone to leave en masse from this terrible company.  I am still waiting for a call from the inside Comcast collection person.