New Visitor
Evan_k

Xfinity Quad Play Bundle - Well Documented Fraud

In April, 2013, I combined my home phone, Internet, cable tv, and home security with the Xfinity Quad Bundle. I was quoted a price of $199 for installation of all equipment. When I received my first bill, it was for over $800 and I was told that the installation cost was $1,000 that would be in 4 payments. I have called Comcast customer service over 15 times since then. Each time I've either been hung up on or told I would receive a call back from a supervisor to correct the issue.

Needless to say, I refuse to pay for the $1,000 installation. My bill each month should be for $265. I'm now being charged late fees of $8 each month for the amount remaining from the installation. On top of all this, installation of the security system was faulty and a second installation crew had to come back to my home to reinstall several days later. One of the two security cameras installed still does not work.

I have been a customer with Comcast since their inception. These are the sort of customer service issues that will put Comcast out of business eventually; low-cost internet TV options like Netflix and Hulu are becoming far more attractive to consumers like myself because of this kind of treatment. Comcast is perpetrating a fraud - if this is not fixed, I plan on filing a formal complaint with the FCC and I have contacted an attorney for legal representation.
Security Expert
CajunTek

Re: Xfinity Quad Play Bundle - Well Documented Fraud

Send an email to the We Can Help Team..
we_can_help@cable.comcast.com.
Include:.
full name.
service address.
phone number.
account number.
link to this thread.
full details of the problems.