New Visitor
albartross222

email address for Tom Karinshak

What is the email address for Tom Karinshak?  Since no one else seems to be able to resolve my issue.... I need to email him directly.

Contributor
ChrisStrong

Re: email address for Tom Karinshak

Please post when you find out.  I repeatedly asked for it and was told I could call the main number.  I know a number of people who would like to contact him.

Bronze Problem Solver
barbie123

You are not allowed to e-mail him directly.

The best you can do is e-mail here:

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Visitor
NotaLemming

A paying customer, one who makes his paycheck possible, are not allowed to email him? Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Visitor

his is mail is for Tom Karinshak , I was to have a rep here today between 8-10 am  per call to comcast and spoke with Rachel on 06/26/2013 she set up appt called at 9:45 today no one showed rep said will have someone call in a half hr no one did , called at 10:30 am spoke to a Randy put me on hold for 8 minutes, came back said I had no appointment for today (wth) set me up for 1-3 on Tuesday another Day screwed up .  This is one of the worst customer experience I have ever had working in retail/service/banking all my life something needs improve here. I would like service to day as stated on 06/26/2013 your calls are recorded so listin to the call from 06/26/2013 at 7:15pm spoke to racheal . please let me know what time a rep will be here today

Loretta Clark
Bronze Problem Solver
barbie123

No one from comcast will read your post here, nor will they call you.

Either call or send and e-mail here:

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Visitor

I did send and e mail to they  e address , you say no one will read my message here , well this is where I got the email address in the first place after reading other peoples problems and also on facebook. but thanks for the info any how .