New Visitor
Accepted Solution

form for changing the name on the account

What is the form called to change the name on the account and how can it be filled out online?
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: form for changing the name on the account

You can't do it online. Most likely you'll have to go to the Comcast office to do it.

If the account is in someone else's name, that person will have to be the one to change it.

And the person whose name the bill will be in might have to go with you.

If your last name has changed, you'll have to provide something with your new last name on it.

If the account holder has died, you'll need to take the death certificate with you to the office.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
nursegail52

I went to a the sevice center on route 10 with my father's death certificate and my poa and signed the proper forms as far as I was told.  The attendant stated everything had been taken care of. Now my Mother tells me that the account  name has not been changed and she is not allowed to discuss the account with anyone. Of course she is allowed to pay the bill every month. My father has been deceased since 1998 and this is becoming a bit ridiculous.  Please advise me as to what can be done about this.

Gail M Johnson

New Visitor

i never changed my name my name is Rivka Lerner  not Lerna  please fix it no one by that name lives here  or uses the computer or ur services  u changed my last name so fix it