New Visitor

how to pay bill online

Dear Sir,

I want pay internet bill online so I need your help to pay bill.

Thanks

Bidur

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: how to pay bill online

[ Edited ]

1) http://www.comcast.net

On the RIGHT side of the page, you will see 3 tabs: Email, Voice, TV.

Just under email, click the drop-down arrow next to Account Links.

Choose Pay My Bill. You will have to sign in using the Comcast primary account holder name and password.
OR

2) http://www.comcast.com/default.cspx

Click on Pay Your Bill Online.

Sign in with the PRIMARY Comcast account name and password.

Both of these methods will get you to Customer Central, by default you will see a summary of your bill.

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE TELLING YOU something like "unauthorized to view the bill" OR "cannot access until owner makes the account secure" that means you are signing in with a secondary account name and password. You are now required to use the primary comcast.net email address and password in order to view and pay the bill.

If you are not the primary account holder and you don't know that name and password, you'll have to get whoever the primary is to sign in.

The primary account holder can grant you access to the bill.

What you can do:

Click on Account Links, choose My Account. You will have to sign in again.

When Manage My User Accounts opens, look at Choose user account, and using the drop-down arrow next to the primary account name, choose the secondary account you want to be able to view/pay the bill.

Next click on Change User Permissions.

If asked do you want to display content, check yes.

You will then see a box which has a choice of unrestricted or restricted account.

If unrestricted is not checked, mark it, then check the Allow this user to view and pay the Comcast bill.

Save the changes. The account holder should then be able to view the bill and pay it.

Message Edited by Queen-Evie on 03-01-2010 10:14 PM

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor

I don't see the three "options" to pay my bill - TV, cable or voice.  They are not at the left of the website as instructed. Want to pay my bill.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Thank you Shevan for pointing out an error. Months ago someone else told me the links are on the right side of the page, NOT the left.

I did edit my sticky post to reflect the right side of the page.

However, I did not go through and change the info in posts made prior to the time I changed the sticky post.

My apologies for the confusion.

I will edit my post above so it contains the correct info.

Also, here is the post with the 3 ways to view the bill.

HOW TO VIEW/PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.