Visitor

missed appointment

I was having trouble logining on to the internet. Tech service couldn't reboot from their center, so they set up a home visit. The day of the visit I never received any calls saying they were on the way. They said the called 3 times but I never received any. So I rescheduled, and the same thing happened with the new appt.. I was told for any late or missed appts. I would receive a $25.00 credit (x2), but the person I spoke with on the phone said that I couldn't get the $25.00 because it was my fault that the appts. were missed. I was home both times and never received calls. I have been with Comcast for years and pay a lot of money per month for services, which they don't have anything on cable to have pay that kind of money. I don't appreciate the way that I was treated, for somthing which was not my fault, and I feel that I should be credited for both missed appts.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: missed appointment

Is it at all possible that Comcast has an incorrect phone number in their system for you? 

I will notify the Administrator of your problem.  Watch for a reply please.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Administrator
ComcastLarry

Re: missed appointment

Thank You

-ComcastLarry-