New Visitor

store hours

what are the store hours

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: store hours

bigshowie wrote:

what are the store hours

What store? If you mean your local Comcast store you could call the store and ask.

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Or you can look under the blue "Customers" tab at the top of this page and select "Payment Centers".
Email Expert
CCCarole

WarEagle57 wrote:
Or you can look under the blue "Customers" tab at the top of this page and select "Payment Centers".

The payment centers do post the store hours, but the phone numbers no longer show the local phone number for each center.  FYI-I also noticed on the right side of the page, there are other places you can pay your Comcast bill now.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Look in the phone book under Comcast. Or on your bill, the local number should be on it.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Evie, that may vary by area of the country. Our phone books USED to have the local number, but not anymore. Same for our bill. CC

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

My bill has the local number on page 2, at the bottom of the page. It's right after the Franchise Authority information.

The phone book-there is a large listing for Comcast in the white pages AND it's also listed under Cable and Satellite Televison in the yellow pages.

I've got the local number memorized, it's been the same one for many years.

It's a shame that Comcast makes it hard for some customers to get in touch with a local office.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Evie,

Nope, no local number on my bill-nor in our phone books anymore.... Just an 800 number. :smileysad:

If I remember correctly, another Expert mentioned that the bill itself varies by areas of the US so that is probably why your bill has one while mine does not.  (You know where I am) :smileygrin:

I totally agree a local number should be available so the customer can call locally.

CC

New Visitor
mannadelight

Tried calling. Recording gives options for types of services only. 

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Seeking my local service center (entering address and zip) provides the following info for me.  There are no local numbers on my bill, just the 800 number.  FWIW - All the service centers in my area and also the pay centers list phone numbers.

service center.PNG

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'