Visitor
engkhor

where to send my complaint letter?

Hi,

This is another attempt to ask where I can send my complaint letter. Prior to visiting this forum, I have tried a chat session. The chat rep said I should send it to abuse@comcast.net. Thank God I googled that first before I emailed my complaint letter to that address! I have searched this forum with the word complaint and some other posters have requested for similar information but somehow the moderators here are evasive of posting that information in the forum. I am fine with that information being sent to my personal email if that information cannot be posted in the forum.

Thanks.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: where to send my complaint letter?

At one time, it was forbidden under penalty to reveal the address of Comcast's corporate office, easily discovered via a google search or even on their web pages.  I assume it still is.:smileyhappy:

Visitor
engkhor

the penalty or easy discovery? :smileyhappy:

Bronze Problem Solver

Well, both, now that you mention it!  :smileylaugh:  Best of luck.

Is the complaint a technical issue?  We have folks here that know more than the Comcast customer service reps.

Recognized Contributor
CCRodney

Engkhor,

Is there an issue I can help get resolved? If so send me and email with the details at my address below.

If you would simply like to submit a complaint email me that as well :smileygrin: Bottom line is I want to help get your issues resolved. That may involve getting it to the right people or flipping a switch. But I can't help without the details.

Thanks,
CCRodney
Just a regular guy

Visitor
engkhor

Well, it is already resolved - it is just not in my favor. I do have a case though and I don't appreciate how some Comcast reps treated me. I want to report the incident so that upper management "sees" the situation and acknowlege the frustration I have faced. Without such feedback, no wonder some reps are careless/reckless with their interaction with customers, knowing there are no consequences to their actions. Do you promise to forward the letter to the appropriate person/department and cc me? Of course if you can help me get the channel I was initially told I can get, all the better. :smileyhappy:

Frequent Visitor

I notice that your last post was in July.  Did you ever get an address or a "real" person to give you a real answer?  I am looking to post a complaint SOMEWHERE...........we did write the FCC a while back and got a phone call from and engineer in their corporate office......so he said.  I am so unbeleiveably unhappy with the service right now.  14 months with the same problem, at least a dozen visits from techs and today still the issue is not resolved.  Does any one know how to contact someone higher up than the idiots who answer the phone at the only phone number known to man when trying to call COMCAST...........I will stop ranting to you, just hoping you have found an answer.

tmgg

Email Expert
CCCarole

I have notified an Administrator of your post. I am sure he will read your post and assist you with resolving your problems.  Watch for a reply from him here.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Retired Administrator
CC_Dete

I'm happy to lend and ear and do what it takes to make this right. Can you share the details? Feel free to email me (address located in my tag) at your convenience. Please be sure to include a link to this post.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin
New Visitor
silvermart

Good luck!  It sounds as if you want people high enough in the pecking order to know about problems and for them to actually have the clout to fix them so that others don’t suffer a similar fate.  Apparently, there is no one at Comcast that has that job.

For nearly three months, I have asked to speak with that person.  There are two open “cases” thanks to telephone reps who have been sympathetic.  Each has promised to escalate, each has promised that I would be contacted within 24 to 48 hours by someone with just that authority.  Fat Chance!!!!!

I recently went through the acquisition and installation of 9 TV devices, an internet phone line and an upgrade to my internet service.  I have suffered through numerous issues that really should not have been issues at all.  They stem from bad processes, teams not knowing what other teams have promised, bad training for sales reps and tech reps whose knowledge isn’t deep enough.  

They are noteworthy in that each and every person in the chain of command behaves as if they were king and, for that moment, they are and they do what they please.  You know you are on to something when sales people tell you things that are dead wrong and when you see a tech rep agonizing over an issue for which he cannot get any help.

I wanted to tell people about the issues so that they could be fixed – simple things!!!  Now, I am prepared to simply blast it all over the net.  Speaking on the forums is no good since we are already captive.  Let ‘em see it on other web sites and let it cost them business.  Then they will notice but that will be small comfort to folks who don’t appear to care anyway.

I am sure I will hear from a forum administrator who also has no way to get this information to a person of sufficient clout -- too bad!

By the way, my service works well – my complaints deal with the absolute agony of getting to that point and an installation that spanned weeks.  As for trying to be constructive and helpful, no good deed goes unpunished.

Visitor
engkhor

Hi,

I did get a quick response when I emailed to ecare@comcast.com. After more than a month, I finally got in touch with an Executive Customer Relations. He did not discussed or revealed anything about the internal investigation. Guess that's just standard company policy but behind so much secrecy I wondered if any action will be taken. Anyhow, I would give kudos to the people behind ecare@comcast.com because they took my complaint and forwarded it some where when every other avenue seemed like a roadblock.

Good luck,

Eng

New Visitor
owlensteed

Been having issues for 8 months, over the last month I have been pushing to get it fixed hard, contacted them, got a customer rep. Had 8 techs come out 5 dvr boxes and all the time trapped in my home waiting for them to get it together. each tech was great, but all of them talked about how they used to be able to look at the Tap, now they can't. So on the last visit after I talked and talk to them I got a maintenance guy to come out 6 plus hours later it is fixed, and 2 guys that checked some wires and replaced them, which I have the wire management plan. Then they put the last box in cause the one I received last was clicking and the hard drive was going to go out. Now I am all set, promised and promised by Steve that he would make it right once this was all over. I have been trying to get ahold of him for a week now no response back from him. All he had to do at this point was respond back and keep his word. I want answers and compensation. Next step is BBB, or the commission, might be a lawyer like a post I have read.

New Visitor
onlinetick

Did anyone ever get an address to send in a complaint letter to.  I have been a customer of comcast for 1.5 months, and I have never had such poor customer service in my life.  Every step of the way has been like pulling teeth, including dealing with there "loyalty" department. 

New Visitor
owlensteed1

Update... it is June now, I was taken care of after all is said and done so I thought......now I see on my bill I have been paying for 3 digital boxes. Only have 2. I was sent out one after one the sound went out. Then that wouldn't activate, then that was sent back, sent another that wouldn't active either what do you know. I switched the good one that is working that was all set up with the new non working one all didn't work, ago I plugged the old one in and it works. So I know it was 2 bad digital boxes in a row. I was also talked into getting the phone package, which I was told at the same price no extra anything, I said no they asked again so I agreed. Then a week later nothing. Call back they said o you needed to call this line and set all puff this up after I asked the guy off there was anything else I needed to do. I also starred again so there is nothing extra on my bill either, nothing will change. Off course he stated no your all set. Well come to find out 2 self installations charged to my account and only one taken off. Dropped my boost internet, which when I talked to the vs she stated there was no reason for that. Chatted with billing dept and he wanted to push me along to someone else til he listened to my issue and then said here is a free 6 months of boost......??? That was all he would do. I had my father go down to Comcast office to return the broken boxes cause they would not send me another box and I am tired off seeing them up over and over again.the Leslie in the store was no help as she said I had 3 boxes as well. I had 3 when I had 1 dvr. Now I had 2 so I returned that one back. So there was only 2 in my house and I was paying for 3....I talked to her on the phone and stated take back your boxes and please don't give me another one till this is figured out.of course she gave me another number to call to figure out the box issue, cause in person they don't do anything. I don't have time to go to the Comcast office and chat online and talk to a cs and have ComcastI people at my house every other week. need it all to work. What they give me free for my troubles it's nice but watch your bill they are adding it back on some other way. Iei starter kit, digital box I don't have, extra for my internet....etc.I need answers over 200 a month is crazy for all this trouble. PLEASE SOMEONE GET A HOLD OF ME FROM COMCAST...
New Visitor
ssl8780

Is anyone else unhappy that instead of cutting our rates, comcast is giving people free internet access.  Are they trying to mimic Obama by redistributing our wealth?  I say, stop the free internet and cut the price to your paying customers.