Visitor
Welsh04

why such bad service

[ Edited ]

I am sick of being a paid subscriber and not being able to get any help and when I do it takes 10 phone calls and 5 service calls and told theres nothing wrong. Its BS the service sucks and customer service has no clue whats going on. We pay an arm and a leg for our services and dont get any kind of loyalty or help when needed. Its time for the monoply to stop they know they can treat us like c r a p and we have no other options. I wish I had other options and wish for better service

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Re: why such bad service

I can't help you with the customer service issues, but maybe we can help with your service problems if you can give us more info?

New Visitor
edwardlunt

I agree with you. I am looking into U-Verse. I also posted a complaint. I bet they won't do anything about my displeasure either.

Visitor
Welsh04

This is my story lol I called last week because my internet and cable was messing up never had any problems before. So after doing the normal unplug and check connections bs I decided to do a live chat to see if any problems were in my area. They gave me the usual of sorry for the incovience and did you unplug modem and make sure all connections are tight routine they said we will have a technician come out. So they set up the appointment and someone came out said it was a problem outside and that he would put a work order in, not the nicest tech I have ever had to deal with. He said someone would be out that afternoon or next day. But I knew better and waited a few days. On Saturday it was even worse so I called comcast support did the whole automated thing, and when I did get a person I got the typical sorry let me transfer you to the right person 4 times shanigan. I finally got the right person really nice guy, surprised me too. And I asked if any work order was put in for my cables outside and he told me that there isnt any work orders for anything but he would get them in for me and someone would be out to check them. So Sunday rolls around still no word on anything so I call back same round around finallly get to the right guy tell him the whole situation and how the tech didnt do his job and how I was told this and that, and this was going to be done and that was going to be done. He apologized and then told me they cant see the schedule of the people who do the cable maintence because its a whole different company which is bull I think but he would put another work order in and we can start over. I said it should have been done right the first time and he apologized and made another service appointment for Tuesday (today). And who shows up? Thats right the same tech I complained about. Even more rude then before and asked me stupid questions because he knew what was wrong and then told me that everthing was working fine, grabbed his equipment and left. How can it be fixed if no one was ever out here? But before he was able to leave I did manage to ask him about some outlets I have in my other rooms and if he could check them for me. He said " I guess" plugs his thing in and says nope not working. I told him that I was told they needed to be activated first and it was like 15$ or something and he told me no I dont know who told you that but your wrong. So just really frustrated about the rudeness and no one can answer any questions I had or knew what was going on. Would really Like an apology and a little better service.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Blah. Sorry that happened to you.

I think you just need an experienced tech to come out and spend some time really looking at your problem. Since this is an ongoing unresolved issue, you should drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com)

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

They will get a senior tech/supervisor out to you and follow up to make sure your problem is resolved.

Oh and they owe you $20 for each service call that didn't fix your problem. Ask for the credit.

Let us know how it goes. :smileyhappy:

New Visitor
GD13

Comcast just doesn't care about customer service. They do raise rates like clock work though. They're expert at charging more and delivering less