New Visitor

xfinity insider login

I received an invitation to xfinityinsider today but when I tried to login I got the same message I frequently get - you dont have highspeed internet access. If you have it, login, and I login and get the traditional home page rather than insider. I have had it for years before comcast became xfinity. I now have the triple play - phone, internet, cable bundle. Why do I keep getting that message?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: xfinity insider login

[ Edited ]

It sounds as though there is a coding issue in your account because you are  getting the "high speed Internet required" message.  Call  1800 comcast and tell them the error message,etc.  They should be able to fix this for you.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Visitor

i can't get in either

it said to click on the the "product benefits" tab at the top  and it wasn't there

Email Expert
CCCarole

I just went to this clickable link and signed in with my Username and password.  Got right in (you do need to enter your State)

http://xfinityinsider.comcast.net/

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.