Contributor
silicon_valley

Adding and Removing Favorite Channels

[ Edited ]

On Xfinity website, on the TV Listings page - earlier I could add and remove channels from my favorite list.

Now, when I click on the heart-shaped favorite icon, that channel disappears. How do I get the website to display all channels?

Whether I click on 'All' or 'Favorites' filtering, I see only favorited channels. How do I display all channels?

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Re: Adding and Removing Favorite Channels

Are you scrolling down? Favorites are typically listed at the top.

Contributor
silicon_valley

Yup...I can see only 19 channels listed all in all. Both in All and Favorites view.

Contributor
silicon_valley

With the old UI, when you clicked on a favorite icon, it gave a choice to a. show all sorted with favorites on the top b. Only the favorites. I had long ago chosen option b.

Now I want to choose option 'a' but not sure where that is now! I click on the heart icon and that channel simply disappears.

New Visitor
Sofrustrating

It is no longer possible to add favorite channels.  Non-favorite channels no longer appear at the bottom.

A customer can click the ALL [activate all filter] button all day and nothing changes.

Do Comcast employees ever actually use their own TV listings?

Contributor
silicon_valley

It's totally stupid! NO matter if I am in Favorites filter or removed filter to set the option ALL - only favorite channels get displayed. No non-favorites can be seen and I can't figure out a way to see them even after a month. Comcast listings, along with search, stinks,

I used to use AOL TV listings and that site has turned real ugly for a month now. I just moved to Titan TV - easy and clean interface. All Comcast cares is to charge dubious fee for dubious service. Not to actually make customer's experience easy.

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

I just tried my list. I'm using Firefox 4. The TV listing works fine. With ALL selected, the favorites are listed first, then the reguar. If I click on the Favorites button, then the others disappear.

Contributor
silicon_valley

I am on a Mac. I've tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox 5. Same issue. Whether I click All or Favorites, I only see the 32 channels which I've set as favorites.

Contributor

"

On Xfinity website, on the TV Listings page - earlier I could add and remove channels from my favorite list.

Now, when I click on the heart-shaped favorite icon, that channel disappears. How do I get the website to display all channels?

Whether I click on 'All' or 'Favorites' filtering, I see only favorited channels. How do I display all channels?

"

Exact same for me.  I just want it to work the way it was working.  I'm  going to delete all favorites and see what happens.

Contributor

Just deleted all favorites and then refreshed page.  After a couple iterations clicking favorites option and getting message to click heart next to channel (hard to do with no channels showing), finally a page refresh gave me a list of all channels.  Now the list seems to be working properly.

I can select favorites by clicking heart next to channel.  That channel moves to top as it should.  Clicking a red heart now just moves the channel back to the non-favorites list.

Bottom line - delete all favorites.

Refresh page until all channels appear.

Reselect favorites. (Pain in the glutius maximus to have to do this again)

I hope it remains working after a log off/in cycle. Good luck to all.

Contributor

There is no ALL buttton on my COmcast Remote.

This suggestion isn't worth much.