New Visitor
jfinneganesq

My Comcast

I've been seeing the notice the last week that I will no longer be able to access the my.comcast.net page from the comcast.net site and have to update my homepage link to point directly to http://my.comcast.net.  I've done so, but the link takes me to the old http://www.comcast.net/mycomcast/ page with no content.  What am I doing wrong?  Any assistance would be appreciated!

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Re: My Comcast

Same here. I just get 'Loading...' in the middle where the news should be.

Recognized Contributor

Same Here.

Why is there no reply to any of these messages?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in Comcast chat with someone from the middle east, they have no clue what or problems are.  My page constantly says "LOADING" also. 

New Visitor

I regularly viewed myComcast customized home page. Has comcast permanently removed this feature? I also tried comcast chat ... they are clueless. Additionally, I have not been able to find any information on how I can continue to access this feature. The message from comcast said that the my comcast url could be added to bookmarks and accessed, however as others have found, this doesn't work.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

The My Comcast is in beta, and subject to some downtime and issues.

The Comcast Cares team has been notified fo post a official response on it's current status.

Frequent Visitor

It is working for me now!!  I liked the generic home page so much that I added My Comcast on the tab.

Retired Administrator
CC_Dete

Hi everyone,

In speaking with several colleagues, I've learned that there was a brief outage of the mycomcast site. This outage was cleared yesterday afternoon.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin
Contributor

The outage is here again.  Is there anyway I can reach mycomcast site.  I likd it like it was.  Below is a quote of my first messae regarding this.  Now I get the "create the page" message.  It iwll not allow me to sign in.  This is getting very old.

PLEASE HELP!

Since starting with Comcast, I have had my home page as http://www.comcast.net/mycomcast/   The notice they posted said after the change you could reach this with a bookmark.  I have it bookmarked three different ways and cannot get my page to load.  All I get is the adverts and "loading" which it doesn't do.  I designed the page with what as important to me and would like to be able to get it back.  Do you have any suggestions?/

Silver Problem Solver
andyross

Working for me as of 8:00AM CST.

If the MAIL link works, then you are logged in. It's just the news server that seems to be having issues lately.

Cable Expert
WarEagle57