07-06-2012 12:34 PM
I can't log into my email..I get this error "Access requires Comcast High-Speed Internet" and then it has login options...this just keeps going in circles with never being able to log in.
07-06-2012 12:51 PM - edited 07-06-2012 12:58 PM
Since you posted in the xfinity connect mobile app thread.
1. What xfinity app are you seeing this error in.
2. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it.
3. Try refreshing the app.
2. Try deleting your browser cookie,cache and history files.
I never say this problem come up in a xfinity app but if it is on your computer I would do the following:
1. Clear your browser cookies,cache and history files
2. Refresh your browser
3. This error that you have " The Access requires Comcast High-Speed Internet" is a error with your account. You will have to call 1-800 comcast and they should be able to fix this with no problem if you get someone who knows what they are doing.
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map