New Visitor
KennyN
Accepted Solution

Can't read my inbox because font is too small. How to change?

While checking my Xfinity email account from a remote location with my laptop, and while looking at my inbox, suddently the page clicked, making each individual email so small it was impossible to read.  How can I restore the inbox to a larger font so I can read it?  I could find no way to adjust the font size, and there's no way I can read it the way it is.  Plus, I don't have a printer with my laptop so I cannot print out each message (and perhaps be able to read it that way).  Please help.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Can't read my inbox because font is too small. How to change?

KennyN wrote:

While checking my Xfinity email account from a remote location with my laptop, and while looking at my inbox, suddently the page clicked, making each individual email so small it was impossible to read.  How can I restore the inbox to a larger font so I can read it?  I could find no way to adjust the font size, and there's no way I can read it the way it is.  Plus, I don't have a printer with my laptop so I cannot print out each message (and perhaps be able to read it that way).  Please help.

Hold down the Control key and the + key on your PC to increase the font size.  (Note:  Holding down the Control key and the - minus key will make the font smaller)

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
KennyN

Thank you.  It works.  KJN

Email Expert
CCCarole

You are very welcome. :smileygrin:

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.