New Visitor

Cannot access secondary account emails -- Inactive/locked, or Disappearing secondaries?

Hi,

All of the sudden, I cannot access my secondary accounts email. I recently had a problem with upgrading my hardware (cablemodem and router), and now that that is fixed, I am trying to catch up on email and everything else. Here is the transcript of the attempt from Pegasus mail:

[*] Connection established to 204.127.202.10
>> 0050 +OK (sccrpxc06) Maillennium POP3/PROXY server #4
<< 0017 USER <username edited out>
>> 0005 +OK
<< 0014 PASS XXXXXXX
>> 0028 -ERR box locked [INACTIVE]

When I go to the Comcast account management site, and click on the link to chack and change the secondary accounts status, it says there are no secondary user accounts. I even tried to re-create my secondary account, but it says the username is still in use. I also tried to call Comcast, but I end up having to walk through the automated troubleshooter, which is of no help, then when I request a live operator, it says they're too overloaded, and I should come to their online support site.

What I want to know, at this point, is there a way to find out if it's just an outag; should I continue trying to contact Comcast technical support; is there some other problem or issue that's locking my account, and how do I unlock it; or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
C.

New Visitor

Re: Cannot access secondary account emails -- Inactive/locked, or Disappearing secondaries?

I'm having the same problem.  I upgraded to Digital Voice yesterday, and received a new modem.  After this I can not access my secondary accounts.  Anyone have any solutions?