New Visitor
dosterbauer

Cannot open email

I cannot open my email.  I couldn't yesterday either.  Very frustrating!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Cannot open email

[ Edited ]

Open mail as in Xfinity Connect would not open or individual messages will not open?

What is happening when you try to open mail? Any error messages?

I this issue is happening in Xfinity Connect are you using regular version or lite version?

If you are using an email client instead of Xfinity Connect, which client?

What OS and browser are you using?

As a work-around until you get your mail working try accessing it from the Comcast mobile site:

http://m.comcast.net/m/

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
dosterbauer

The individual messages won't open.   The little icon just keeps going in a circle like it is trying to open, but never does.   It's just the regular version of Xfinity.  Now what?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Which browser/version?  Which operating system?  Have you cleared your browser cache?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.