New Visitor
undl

Cannot open xfinity email folders

Cannot open my xfinity email folders i.e. sent, trash, etc. in Internet Explorer.... help!

New Visitor
undl

Re: Cannot open xfinity email folders

IE 11 is interferring with the opening of xfinity email folders

Visitor

Open comcast's email page

make sure you have 'menu bar' (right click on top header of page) clicked on and showing,

choose "Tools"

choose " Compatibility View" settings

(by opening to comcast's page  the settings should show that same page in the 

"Add this website" ) 

or else type in Comcast.net

and Add

This worked for me and my friend, hopefully for you

OR

and what I did - is use Chrome since Xfinity uses Google search and Yahoo 

works better in Chrome (noticed Yahoo forums did not work till I used Compatibility View with it also.

Best.

New Visitor
undl

THANKS!   Your suggestion worked!   YEA!   I also used Foxfire to open my xfinity email account and that worked perfectly.....

Thanks again......

Visitor

Thanks!  I was surprised at having IE-11 installed automatically without requesting my consent, so didn't even think about the new IE being the reason for Comcast email failing to open in it's webpage.  Adding Comcast.Net to the compatibility list worked instantly.  The original symptom was just a blank page with a blue spinning circle.

New Visitor

Wow! Thank you!  I thought it was just my computer acting up. I've been using Chrome.  I also have a problem with Firefox.  It lists my email on the Inbox Preview page, but I cannot open any of them or go to the "View Entire Inbox".  When I click "View Entire Inbox" it reloads the Inbox Preview page. Any suggestions? 

New Visitor
nmadeirah

Thank you to whoever started this post.  I was not getting assistance when calling in and was asked to make major changes to my laptop.  So easy yet so difficult to get an answer.  I guess if we ask enough questions we eventually get the correct answer.  Thank you again.