New Visitor
schroederasylum

Cannot scroll down to view entire email

I open my email, click on a specific email and I cannot scroll down to see the entire email. I am using Google Chrome to log into my xfinity account. Any ideas as to why I can't scroll down? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Cannot scroll down to view entire email

schroederasylum wrote:

I open my email, click on a specific email and I cannot scroll down to see the entire email. I am using Google Chrome to log into my xfinity account. Any ideas as to why I can't scroll down? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Have you tried a different browser to see if it is browser specific?  Please do.

Do you use the reading pane?  ( under View on the toolbar)

if you do, it can be set to have the reading pane of the right side or below the messages.  You can also view your messages in a separate window.  That option is also under VIEW.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
ktetzlaff

Re: Cannot scroll down to view entire email

[ Edited ]

I am having the same issue. I have been having the problem in Chrome, however, it is sporadic and only with certain emails. I had checked emails all morning with no problem and then all of a sudden, cannot scroll. I tried the same emails in IE for a minute or two and do not have any scrolling issues there. I am using the reading pane below the message list. If I open the message in a new window, there is no problem, for IE or Chrome.

So does this mean it is a Chrome issue or Xfinity issue?