Contributor

Comcast email to forward to another email account

pls advise if I can forward my comcast emails to another email account. This might help me since
I cannot access my comcast emails from away from home computer. (other computer) I will be on
vacation for 5-months and I have important emails to come in to my comcast emails that I need to
respond ASAP. Thank you in advance for your assistance if this is possible.
Email Expert
JR071702

Re: Comcast email to forward to another email account

[ Edited ]

arell222 wrote:
pls advise if I can forward my comcast emails to another email account. This might help me since
I cannot access my comcast emails from away from home computer. (other computer) I will be on
vacation for 5-months and I have important emails to come in to my comcast emails that I need to
respond ASAP. Thank you in advance for your assistance if this is possible.

And why can't you access your Comcast e-mail from a computer other than your home computer.   You posted in another thread asking how to do it and you were told how to access SmartZone.

You should be able to access the SmartZone web application from any computer that you can access Yahoo Mail or GMail or whatever web mail you are talking about.

JR

Message Edited by JR071702 on 05-19-2009 06:48 PM
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Please read the replies to your thread HERE concerning how to check your Comcast mail from another computer IF you use an email client on your home computer.

If you decide you would rather have the mail forwarded to you:

Sign in to SmartZone.

Click on Preferences/Email tab.

Choose Auto Forward. You will be asked to sign in to your account settings.

Check YES to enable email forwarding, decide if you want to keep a copy in your Comcast mail.

Enter the email address you want the mail to be forwarded to, click UPDATE.

Test to make sure the mail will be forwarded by sending yourself a test mail.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
JR071702

Arell222,

Subsequent help for your issue will be in your original thread.

This thread is being locked.

JR