New Visitor
HESDenver

Email Forwarding

I need for Comcast email to automatically forward to two email addresses. The forwarding input box only allows for one address. Is there a solution for this?

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Email Forwarding

Hello,

You could try setting up a secondary email address and use that one to forward the other email address.

New Visitor
HESDenver

Thanks...  

The situation is this... we have an ecommerce system that sends us an email when someone places an order on our web site... so email comes into our inbox at, for example, abcorders@comcast.net. From there it needs to be forwarded to two business owners simultaneously with two different email addresses. Every other email system I've ever used would let me add multiple addresses for forwarding.

Email Expert
JR071702

HESDenver wrote:

Thanks...  

The situation is this... we have an ecommerce system that sends us an email when someone places an order on our web site... so email comes into our inbox at, for example, abcorders@comcast.net. From there it needs to be forwarded to two business owners simultaneously with two different email addresses. Every other email system I've ever used would let me add multiple addresses for forwarding.

What you can do is to set up an e-mail filter in Xfinity Connect with two "forward" actions - one to address A and one to address B.

JR

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

HESDenver wrote: I need for Comcast email to automatically forward to two email addresses. The forwarding input box only allows for one address. Is there a solution for this?

This email filter should work -- set up under Webmail Preferences / Email Filters

FwdToTwo.png

New Visitor
HESDenver

Will this work if abcorders@comcast.net is not my primary email address... it's just a secondary account. 

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Yes it will work with secondary accounts.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.