Visitor

Email Won't Work

I've tried several times to pull up my email account and it won't come up, the sign in page won't take my email address and password.  And I'm getting very frustrated!!!!!!!
Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Email Won't Work

Try this link:

http://www.comcast.net/qry/goto?app=mail

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Email Expert
JR071702

twingirls wrote:
I've tried several times to pull up my email account and it won't come up, the sign in page won't take my email address and password.  And I'm getting very frustrated!!!!!!!

Are you putting in your entire e-mail address or just the user name on the sign-in page?   If your e-mail address is jdoe@comcast.net, you would just put jdoe in the user name field?

Also, make sure that you have the password in the correct case as the passwords are case-sensitive.

JR

Bronze Problem Solver

twingirls wrote:

The sign in page takes your username (the part before the @ in your email address) and passsword, not your email address and password.

Email Expert
JR071702

CCCarole wrote:
Try this link:

http://www.comcast.net/qry/goto?app=mail

Carole,

I think the OP can get to the sign-in page, but is having trouble with the signin itself.   My suspicision is either the OP is putting the entire e-mail address rather than just the user name and/or putting the password in the incorrect case.

JR

Bronze Problem Solver

[ Edited ]

FishMan wrote:

twingirls wrote:

The sign in page takes your username (the part before the @ in your email address) and passsword, not your email address and password.

:smileylaugh: JR and Carole, we are in the same zone today. :smileylaugh:

Message Edited by FishMan on 07-01-2009 07:57 AM
Email Expert
CCCarole

JR- I think you are correct... since the OP mentions e-mail address.  Sorry I missed it.

Fishman- Sometimes it's feast or famine here, huh? :smileylaugh::smileywink: CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.