New Visitor
joekelley

Email not displaying

[ Edited ]

I have been having trouble bringing up my email. When I click on the email - it continually spins.

http://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?view=msg&id=86340#  I now have the "zimbra" showing in the email which used to not be there.  I am running WIN7 with IE 10 browser.  I have cleared the cache of all prior internet temp files and still having the issue. When I click on the "preferences" it also whirls and can not bring up that function as well.  I am using COMCAST to view the email - no OUTLOOK. Please advise of how to fix this problem.

Email Expert
Latoque

Re: Email not displaying

Using IE 10, go to Tools in your menu bar and make sure "Compatibility Mode" is enabled.  See if that helps.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.
New Visitor
joekelley

Re: Email not displaying

Thanks solved the problem