New Visitor

Email signature

Can you give me detail instruction on how to set up my email signature as well as, how to

permenantly change the font.

Thanks in advance!

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Email signature

[ Edited ]

bluestripshirt wrote:

Can you give me detail instruction on how to set up my email signature as well as, how to

permenantly change the font.

Thanks in advance!

Which version of Smartzone do you use?  In either version, you would first click on Preferences, then on Signature to open the correct window.  If you using the Full version, click on Preferences, then Signature on the left side of the window.  If the Lite version, click on Preferences on the Signature tab.

A window opens in both versions where you can create the signature.  If you need more help after that, post back again please.

Which 'Font' do you want to change permnanently?  The default you use for sending email?

Go to Preferencces, click on Composing, then under Format Email, choose the font you want to be the default font, and make ssure you click on SAVE at the top of the window.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor

Thanks CC,

Everything worked well on the email signature. Now, I see I need to fix my username typo...should be 'bluestripeshirt'...lol...

is changing this possible?   Thanks! blue...

Email Expert
CCCarole

bluestripshirt wrote:

Thanks CC,

Everything worked well on the email signature. Now, I see I need to fix my username typo...should be 'bluestripeshirt'...lol...

is changing this possible?   Thanks! blue...

Yes, it can be done, but only by an Administrator.  Send a Private Message (PM) to ComcastSteve.

Include the current Username, and the new one.  To send a PM, click on the small white envelope at the top of this page.  A new window will open to send him a PM.  When you receive a PM, the white envelope turns from white to yellow.  To open a PM, click on the envelope.

I cannot promise how quickly he will get to it, but he will.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
kdterrell

You can also change the signature fault permenanty by changing your signature to "Format As HTML", and copying and pasting any font or picture in the box.   I used word to select my desired font and then copied and pasted into the email... bear in mind that the signature will not match the rest of the email if the desired font is not an option in your email message.  Hope this helps!