Contributor

Emails Disappear while I am composing them!

I will be in the middle of composing a new email, and it will minimize, or the cursor jumps to the top of the page in the middle of my typing a word.  I thought the new release would fix this?  Do I need to adjust something?

Email Expert
Latoque

Re: Emails Disappear while I am composing them!

Apparently the latest fixes didn't work for everyone. 

Some people experiencing this have had better results using the Lite version of XC instead of the Full.  From either the Inbox or Preview pages, go to Preferences>>>>>General>>>>>Versions.  Make the change and then sign out of the account and back in again.  See if that helps.  Worth a try until Comcast gets it sorted out.

Alternately, you could try using a different browser and see if that works better.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.
Contributor

I have a fewer problems with google Chrome than Internet Explorer, but I STILL have this issue!

Email Expert
Latoque

About the only other thing I can think of is to use an email client like Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird.  That way you avoid the Comcast UI entirely, and there are other advantages too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.