New Visitor
Sam08

Emails from Russia returned "Undeliverable"

Hi!

For over 2 years, I have been sending and receiving emails from Russia. Then two months ago, her emails were returned as "undeliverable". When she sends the same email to me at compuserve.com, the email is duly received. Her email is @rambler.ru...

Comcast on line says there is nothing wrong with my Comcast email. Any help would be appreciated...

George

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

Re: Emails from Russia returned "Undeliverable"

[ Edited ]
Email Expert
madylarian

Sam08 wrote:

Hi!

For over 2 years, I have been sending and receiving emails from Russia. Then two months ago, her emails were returned as "undeliverable". When she sends the same email to me at compuserve.com, the email is duly received. Her email is @rambler.ru...

Comcast on line says there is nothing wrong with my Comcast email. Any help would be appreciated...

George

There are many reasons mail can be undeliverable.  Your best bet is to post here the complete message you're getting.

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Official Employee
CC_Severin

Sam08,

I do show that we are successfully delivering mail from rambler.ru mail systems. If you could send me a private message with the address your friend is sending from, and your address that she is sending to, I can dig a little deeper into the matter.

Also, if you happen to have a copy of the rest of the "undeliverable" error messages she's getting back, those would be helpful. They usually contain system error codes that help us (and rambler.ru) pinpoint where the issue is.

Thanks

Severin
Comcast Anti-Abuse Manager