Regular Contributor

Error code: 400 received frequently

Lately, I have been getting this error message when I'm sending an e-mail with a link (and a blind copy to myself).  The recipient cannot open the link and I get this message below.  (I have SmartZone Lite).

Email currently unavailable

Please contact Comcast Support by calling 1-800-Comcast or chat live with a Comcast care representative.

Please reference error code: 400.

I really don't want to have a live chat with a rep.  If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Error code: 400 received frequently

poly4me wrote:

Lately, I have been getting this error message when I'm sending an e-mail with a link (and a blind copy to myself).  The recipient cannot open the link and I get this message below.  (I have SmartZone Lite).

Email currently unavailable

Please contact Comcast Support by calling 1-800-Comcast or chat live with a Comcast care representative.

Please reference error code: 400.

I really don't want to have a live chat with a rep.  If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Is this happening everytime you send a message with a link- or happening without a link in the message as well?  Usually the 400 error means a server problem, the server is down...that should clear up tho.  If not, I really would call 1-800 comcast (not Live chat)

Does the link show up in your Sent Folder is clickable? Are you composing in plain text or HTML?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.