New Visitor

FACEBOOK/COMCAST ISSUE

Okay, so I set up my facebook account using my adelphia.net address a couple of years ago before it had to change to comcast.net. Anyway, my email just recently stopped forwarding to my comcast address. Now, I can't sign on to my facebook and I can't change the password or the username because all communication with facebook is through my adelphia.net email address. What should I do? Is there a way I can continue to get emails forwarded to me for just another week?
Most Valued Poster
Most Valued Poster
Me

Re: FACEBOOK/COMCAST ISSUE

perelman08 wrote:
Okay, so I set up my facebook account using my adelphia.net address a couple of years ago before it had to change to comcast.net. Anyway, my email just recently stopped forwarding to my comcast address. Now, I can't sign on to my facebook and I can't change the password or the username because all communication with facebook is through my adelphia.net email address. What should I do? Is there a way I can continue to get emails forwarded to me for just another week?

You may be out of luck completely....
=====================================================

Please tell us more...
Please email your inquiry to login@facebook.com. If possible, please contact us from the address that serves as your Facebook login.

For your security, we cannot take action on your account unless you write to us from your login address.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heroes aren't born...they volunteer...
Bronze Star Contributor

Re: FACEBOOK/COMCAST ISSUE

What error do you get when you try to log in to facebook with your adelphia address?