Visitor
Accepted Solution

How do I increase font size in my comcast email account?

How do I increase the font size in my email account? I've been trying for days, comcast has been worse than useless as I've wasted too much time trying to find what thought to be a simple answer.

Thanks for any feedback!

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: How do I increase font size in my comcast email account?

jkmkay wrote:

How do I increase the font size in my email account? I've been trying for days, comcast has been worse than useless as I've wasted too much time trying to find what thought to be a simple answer.

Thanks for any feedback!

Which browser are you using?  Are you using Smartzone Regular or Lite? Are you referring to the size of the text showing in messages you receive, or changing the font size you use when composing an e-mail message?

To increase the text size in an e-mail message you are reading, try Ctrl and + sign.  Ctrl and- to make it smaller.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Most Valued Poster

jkmkay,

It depends on what email client you are using to access your email account.

If you are just using the web page to access your account, click on the Preferences tab and select Composing.  Then select HTML and adjust the Font, Size, and Color boxes to you preference.

Bill

Thank you CCCarole- I tried control + and presto! Problem solved. In seconds flat.

Yours from the black hole in cyberspace (is there a black hole in a black hole?)

jkmkay

Email Expert
CCCarole

:smileyhappy:  Glad it was what you were looking for.  PS  I've been stuck in that 'black hole' myself a time or to.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
lindak20736

Thanks for the tip on the fix!!  Been sitting here trying to get that tiny, teeny print back to normal size with no luck until I found this.    Many thanks!   My eyesight has been saved!   :0)