Visitor
cdyoung
Accepted Solution

How to fix object error in email

[ Edited ]

This will get read of object error zimiet comcast_search in email.

I found something called InfoAtoms add-on on the computer.

I uninstalled InfoAtoms from add and remove and the error disappeared.  Also, attachments can be attached to e-mails

New Visitor
stevenhurley197

Re: How to fix object error in email

[ Edited ]

Another to look for is PrivacySafeguard BHO it is a Adware that attaches itself to your Iternet explorer add ons. Click on tools and click Manage add ons in your IE browser  if you have it it will not let you disable it. Click start and control panel look in programs to see if it is installed if it is unistall it and that should fix the problem.

Visitor
rwealone

That fixed it. THANK YOU!!!

Fred

New Visitor
JoyceEaton

I removed the Privacy Safeguard off my computer in the Control Panel.  Started with the Add or Remove section, found it, and removed it.  Afterwards the "object error" pop box up that would freeze my email was gone. 

Contributor
deschenes3

Thanks, that did it. Once I removed it no more problems. I have had that privacy safeguard for over a year and never a problem. Again thanks for the help.

New Visitor
aruotolo

Tried all of the above and had none of theses add-ons.  I found something called Shopping Sidekick in my programs and deleted it. Email works fine again and I am able to send attachements! Thanks for the help!

Visitor
graceali15

help me fix object error