New Visitor
Accepted Solution

I do not know my email address or password? How do I get a new one?? thanks

I do not know any of the main email address or any email addresses or passwords to my account.  Can you please tell me how to start over?  I can't even go anywhere on the internet  because I do not have an email account to register with.  Thank you in advance.

watersign74.

Email Expert
madylarian

Re: I do not know my email address or password? How do I get a new one?? thanks

watersign74 wrote:

I do not know any of the main email address or any email addresses or passwords to my account.  Can you please tell me how to start over?  I can't even go anywhere on the internet  because I do not have an email account to register with.  Thank you in advance.

watersign74.

You needed a username and password in order to access this forum; that username is your email address @comcast.net.  The password is your account passwor.  Use them to log on to the comcast.net page and you can access your email and account information.

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense
New Visitor

Thank you so much.  I know this seems dumb, but the email address I used popped up automaticallly when I started to try typing something else, and the password came up automatically too.  The password came up just as dots.  I think I may know the password, if not I can get a new one now that I know the email address that showed up when I signed in here is valid, and mine.  Thanks again.  The last time I really used the computer has been over 5yrs ago, and then I had Windows 98.  :smileyhappy:

Watersign74

Email Expert
madylarian

watersign74 wrote:

Thank you so much.  I know this seems dumb, but the email address I used popped up automaticallly when I started to try typing something else, and the password came up automatically too.  The password came up just as dots.  I think I may know the password, if not I can get a new one now that I know the email address that showed up when I signed in here is valid, and mine.  Thanks again.  The last time I really used the computer has been over 5yrs ago, and then I had Windows 98.  :smileyhappy:

Watersign74

If you log on to the Comcast.net homepage and click on "Account Links" right under the Email link you'll see where you can reset your password.  If you don't remember it correctly you might have to call 1-800-COMCAST to have them reset it for you.

Good luck!

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense