New Visitor
johnbellart

I do not receive email from a certain domain. Is it blocked by Comcast?

Hi

I do not receive email from the domain xxxxxxxxxxxx@aepweb.org. It doesn't go to spam either. I used to get their email but they stopped about 2 months ago. Three people I know there have to use there personal email to get through to my Comcast email. Is it blocked? And if so, could you please unblock it? Thank you.

John B

Security Expert
CajunTek

Re: I do not receive email from a certain domain. Is it blocked by Comcast?

Hmm. are you sure that's still active. I just checked senderbase.org for aepweb.org and the last email from that domain was some time ago.

TANSTAAFL!!

New Visitor
johnbellart

Canjun Tek... I am currently corresponding with them through my comcast to their gmail accounts and vice versa. I can send from comcast to AEP and they get it..... but they can NOTsend from AEP to comcast.... it never shows up nor do they get a bounce back error message.... just gets lost in cyber-limbo.

They have checked their servers and don't see any problems, so now I am checking with you. Solving this problem would be great. Thanks.

John 

Bronze Problem Solver

johnbellart wrote:

Canjun Tek... I am currently corresponding with them through my comcast to their gmail accounts and vice versa. I can send from comcast to AEP and they get it..... but they can NOTsend from AEP to comcast.... it never shows up nor do they get a bounce back error message.... just gets lost in cyber-limbo.

They have checked their servers and don't see any problems, so now I am checking with you. Solving this problem would be great. Thanks.

John 

Have you checked to make sure your Spam Filter settings are set to keep a copy in the Spam folder rather than just silently discard messages?

New Visitor

Did this get resolved?

I am having the same problem.

Emails from the domain myrtlebeachgolfgroup.com will come to my gmail account but not my comcast.

Not in the spam filter.  I have three devices that receive mail from my comcast account, none of them show email from this domain.  Sending an email from gmail to myrtlebeachgolfgroup.com domain and cc'ing my comcast I will get in comcast but not their replies.  Worked fine at least through December.

Official Employee
ComcastAlex

johnbellart and dbayhan,

I'm going to look into both of these issues.  I may need to ask you for some extra information.  I'll try to get back to you shortly.

Official Employee
ComcastAlex

dbayhan: Your issue should now be resolved.

johnbellart: Could you send me a private message with the email address your emails should be going to?  I do show messages from aepweb.org going to some users.  I wanted to see if yours is part of that or if they might indeed be getting blocked.

Thank you.

New Visitor

Thank you.  I successfully received a test email from that domain today.

So explain to me why this domain would be blocked and why I wasn't notified that email from this sender was being blocked by my provider?  Especially since email to this domain has been sent by my client multiple times before.  How do I know what other emails are being blocked by my provider?

Official Employee
ComcastAlex

This is something where a number of other customers such as yourself reported messages similar to those as spam.  You should make sure that your spam folder is turned on.  These messages would have likely gone into that folder.

Official Employee
ComcastAlex